Are you blessed with a vigorous spirit and an open heart? Do you get a natural high from meeting new people and from really getting involved in a co-creation? Do you love festivals as much as we do?
If so we want you! The festival volunteer team plays an indispensable part in the success of the festival. We aim to make it even more sensational than before, together, and we could use your generosity, glowing spirit, time and unique skills to do so.
What you will get in return:
- A three day ticket with full access to the festival (over 100 inspiring talks, indigenous world music, and healing from some of the world’s best teachers);
- A camping ticket to stay on the festival grounds;
- Daily delicious breakfast and dinner;
- Valuable events experience
- A connection to a community of people that will become your festival family for life
Some other things to note before applying:
- To secure your spot you will be required to pay a $50.00 bond that will be refunded on completion of your final shift;
- You need to be over 18 years of age.
- You will need to make your own way to Kawai Purapura, bringing along your own camping gear including your tent;
- We ask for 18 hours of work for all volunteers, regardless of their time with us. The roles are varied, from site art, cooking, event set up and pack down to cleaning. (more info in the form below)